FILTER CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Turn off inlet water supply.
- Open the system flush valve to relieve pressure.
- Remove used filters by rotating them 1/4 turn to the left (clockwise) and then gently pulling down.
- Remove the wrapping and cap from the new filter.
- Insert new filter in to the manifold and turn 1/4 turn to the right (counterclockwise) until the filter stops.
- Turn on water supply, water will flush out the system valve.
- Flush the cartridge for five minutes.
- Close the flush valve and open water line / turn on power to equipment.
Note: Carbon fines may be present in the water. After installation, flush cartridge for 5 minutes before using the water.
Replace filters annually (Note that filters may need to be repalced sooner due to water condtitions.)
Warning: Do not use with water that is microbioligically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Caution: Do not allow the filter to freeze, which can cause structual damage to the housing and may cause a water leak.
After prolonged periods of non-use, it is recommended that the system be flushed thoroughly and the system may benefit from a possible filter change.